Saturday 16 February 2013

June, Verwood

I wanted to lose a lot of weight before I turned 50 this year and also had developed problems with my knees. I wasn't fit enough to try a sport and had wasted money on gym memberships in the past because I found gyms boring, unmotivating and felt embarrassed working alongside all those fit people! 

Personal training has been great because it is private and one to one. Vicki changes my personal program regularly and adjusts it to suit my needs. My general fitness has improved, my knees are better and it is helping me to lose weight. I am more motivated to go to the gym after work when I know I have committed to personal training and have Vicki supervising and instructing me the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.