The virtual membership was first introduced in March 2020 when the Covid-19 pandemic brought in person classes to a temporary end! I had to adapt quickly and am grateful to all of the members who joined me online and have enjoyed the classes (more than we all thought we would)!
Virtual classes will continue as long as they are needed and financially viable for me to run. Currently I am offering the following:
- Two live, 40 minute classes on Wednesdays (6:15pm Full Body Blast, 7pm Boxercise HIIT)
- Catch up available for the above two classes for 7 days
- Library of on demand content from PiYo, M1ND, short stretch routines, SH1FT, L1FT
- Workout of the Week (WOW) - A challenge you can modify and complete in your own time
The virtual blocks are £25 for 4 weeks and if enough people wish to continue the remaining proposed dates are:
- 22nd March - 18th April 2021
- 19th April - 16th May 2021
I hope to film more on demand content over the coming months as the weather begins to brighten up (I need to film outside due to lack of indoor space). These extra sessions will include glute strengthening for a strong back and mini Pilates sessions.
If you would like to sign up to either/both of the above virtual blocks please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please always check the home page for more recent updates, or better still subscribe to this website by popping your email into the box in the top right corner of this page or follow Fitness Quest on Facebook.
Can't wait to see you all again soon!