Saturday 16 February 2013

Katie, Christchurch

I first went to Vicki about 3 months before my wedding - like most brides-to-be, I wanted to look my best but unfortunately in my case I didn't have much time to do it in!

Vicki showed endless patience and understanding, combined with an impressive knowledge of exercise, weight loss and healthy eating.  She also has an amazing ability to hold a conversation with you whilst you're exercising, without losing count of how many crunches you've done! 

I am one of those people who, left to their own devices, would never get round to going to the gym, but somehow going to Vicki's private gym never seemed to be an effort!  Having that one-to-one with someone who knows your goals and wants to help you achieve them makes a huge difference to your motivation.  I am certain that without Vicki, I would not have got into my dress on the big day so I will always be grateful to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.