Saturday 16 February 2013

Sheila, Bournemouth

I have been seeing Vicki for about five months now and have two one hour sessions per week. My goal was to tone up having lost about two stones in weight already and Vicki has tailored the exercises to do just that. 

I am amazed at the exercises I am now able to do compared to when I started out. My general fitness and stamina have improved enormously and my body shape has improved so that my clothes fit me much better. This has also made me a more confident person.

On a personal note Vicki manages to motivate, be extremely knowledgeable about all sorts of exercise and diet, be very friendly and outgoing whilst all the time making you work hard and giving encouragement when needed. She is very easy to get along with and we are always able to laugh about something. I thoroughly recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.