Tuesday 13 August 2013

Next 8 Week Boxercise & Circuits Course



I'm pleased to announce the next 8 week course will be starting on Tuesday 24th September, 7pm at Muscliff Primary School.

I'm even more pleased to announce that if you pay by 10th September, you will get a £5 discount.

That takes the fee for the 8 weeks to just £55 for new members (this fee also includes your own pair of gloves and wraps to keep) and £35 for returning members.

I recently wrote a Blog about all of my classes, and guess which one came out on top as the best overall class? Yes, you guessed; Boxercise did! I love this class for so many reasons, not to mention how fun and effective it is, take a look at the verdict yourself: click here.

If you would like to book a place on the next course, please contact me on: boxercise@fitnessquest.co.uk or 07791 605150.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.