Monday 28 October 2013

Class Cancellation - Friday Night Boxercise

Unfortunately, for the reasons below, the Friday evening class will be cancelled with immediate effect.

I was informed Saturday evening that due to change of ownership of the studio at The Wessex Hotel, the Friday night Boxercise class I have been running since Jan 2012 can no longer take place as they wish to use the studio for their own class.

The next 8 week course begins on Tuesday 19th November at 7pm, Muscliff School. If you require a place on this course please let me know ASAP as the last course was fully booked. The course costs £60 for the 8 weeks and includes your own pair of gloves and wraps to keep.

Apologies for any inconvenience, I will of course let you know if I find another suitable venue to host the Friday class. Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in contact.

Many thanks


Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.