Friday 1 November 2013

Charity Bokwa Christmas Party!


On Sunday 1st December I will be hosting a one off Charity Bokwa Party in aid of The Honeypot Children's Charity. They are a fantastic charity who give back to young carers and disadvantaged children... I couldn't think of a better charity to raise money for at Christmas!

Tickets will be £10, and this includes a fun Bokwa session taught by me and a raffle draw. 

I'm currently looking for any local companies willing to donate some prizes for the raffle, so if you can help please get in touch.

Please book your ticket in advance by sending me an email or giving me a call: 07791 605150.


Sunday 1st December, 2pm start
Bournemouth Electric Club
Broadway Lane
BH8 0AA


Here are just a few of the prizes that will be available to win:

  • 5 x tickets to the F1 simulator experience in Eastleigh
  • A Lush pamper party for up to four people
  • A personal training session
  • A bottle of Champagne
  • A £10 voucher for Valentino's Italian Restaurant
  • Hotter Concept goodies
  • Whittard goodies
  • & more!

Bokwa is a fun way to get fit and much easier to pick up than other dance classes but still gives you a great workout! This class will be back to basics, so don't be shy! Fancy dress is also optional, I will be in my Santa hat dancing away to some great music!

For further information on the charity, please visit their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.