- Boxercise is currently taking a break due to the Covid-19 implications of pad work! If you would like to register your interest in future courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Class - Boxercise HIIT
Boxercise HIIT is currently part of the virtual membership and incorporates rounds of bodyweight exercises and combat style shadow boxing and kicks to ensure a sweaty yet effective full body workout. It's a FUN take on traditional HIIT workouts.
There are four rounds in total, each with four exercises lasting 30 seconds. These can be anything from star jumps to burpees, crunches to planks, squats to lunges and of course, not forgetting our boxing combo's! Where possible, punches and kicks are added to these movements to give it that fighting feeling.
Typically the rounds will focus on:
- Round one: raising body temperature, heart rate and coordination
- Round two: core
- Round three: flat out cardio
Modifications are provided so that each participant can choose their own level.
Course places must be booked in advance and your place can only be held once payment in full has been received. Bookings are non refundable and non transferrable.
You must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) before your first session.
Boxercise is a fantastic class based on the training techniques boxers use. Each one hour class can burn up to 800 calories toning every muscle of your body! A great all round class that will work every aspect of your fitness goals; from fat loss to increasing fitness, and improving strength & stamina!
Boxercise is suitable for all fitness levels, both men and women and is for all ages (16+).
Fitness Quest Boxercise combines a cardiovascular warm up, followed by a combination of circuit stations, body weight exercises, various weighted equipment (kettlebells/medicine balls), challenges and lots of punching focus pads - The sessions vary every week to keep it fresh and effective!
- It's fun
- It's great for improving fitness
- It's an effective stress buster
- It's an all round shaping and toning class
- It's suitable for beginners with no boxing background
- It's suitable for people with a boxing background who want to add more variety
- It's not done to the beat of music and you actually HIT focus pads
- It's perfect to do with a friend or a great way to make new friends
- It's popular with men and women
- It increases hand eye co-ordination
- It improves strength and stamina
Want to know more about Boxercise? Click here for more information.
Places must be booked and paid for in advance, places can only be held once payment has been received. All new members are required to arrive early on week one to allow me to show them how to put on the wraps, fill in a screening form and use the body composition scales if they wish to.
The course fee for new members is £68 (early bird prices available), this includes your own pair of gloves and wraps to keep (both are compulsory for participation each week).
The course fee for returning members is £48 (early bird prices available.
My registered Boxercise Instructor number is 8978.