- Due to the Covid-19 lockdown, the course that started on 5th March 2020 will resume on 24th September 2020 and will now end on 22nd October 2020. Please read the Covid-19 policies before returning.
* New members: early bird price of £60 applies to payments made before 16th April 2020).
**Returning members: early bird price of £40 applies to payments made before 16th April 2020).
Email email@example.com to book at the early bird price.
Course places must be booked in advance and your place can only be held once payment in full has been received. Bookings are non refundable and non transferrable.
You must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) before your first session.
Boxercise is a fantastic class based on the training techniques boxers use. Each one hour class can burn up to 800 calories toning every muscle of your body! A great all round class that will work every aspect of your fitness goals; from fat loss to increasing fitness, and improving strength & stamina!
Boxercise is suitable for all fitness levels, both men and women and is for all ages (16+).
Fitness Quest Boxercise combines a cardiovascular warm up, followed by a combination of circuit stations, body weight exercises, various weighted equipment (kettlebells/medicine balls), challenges and lots of punching focus pads - The sessions vary every week to keep it fresh and effective!
- It's fun
- It's great for improving fitness
- It's an effective stress buster
- It's an all round shaping and toning class
- It's suitable for beginners with no boxing background
- It's suitable for people with a boxing background who want to add more variety
- It's not done to the beat of music and you actually HIT focus pads
- It's perfect to do with a friend or a great way to make new friends
- It's popular with men and women
- It increases hand eye co-ordination
- It improves strength and stamina
Want to know more about Boxercise? Click here for more information.
Places must be booked and paid for in advance, places can only be held once payment has been received. All new members are required to arrive early on week one to allow me to show them how to put on the wraps, fill in a screening form and use the body composition scales if they wish to.
The course fee for new members is £68 (early bird prices available), this includes your own pair of gloves and wraps to keep (both are compulsory for participation each week).
The course fee for returning members is £48 (early bird prices available.
My registered Boxercise Instructor number is 8978.