Saturday 16 February 2013

Graham, Bournemouth

Although I considered myself reasonably fit, my exercise was focussed primarily on running and I was becoming bored and losing motivation. I wanted to add some variety and more enjoyment  to my training routine and decided to look for a personal trainer who could offer some guidance and also help with my motivation. I started training with Vicki a few months back and she has introduced me to a number of new routines, including Boxercise, and has helped me to focus on proper technique. Most of the routines I am also able to do at home and I still incorporate running at the core of my fitness regime.

I have found that Vicki has helped me with my motivation and enjoyment and look forward to my sessions with her. I would definitely recommend her to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.