Friday 27 July 2018

Broken Ankle Update

I just wanted to put out a quick update on my ankle and what that means for upcoming classes. I had a hospital appointment yesterday and it seems taking two weeks off, healthy eating and the rehab I've been doing at home has made for great progress so far.

Therefore the timetable I put out last week still stands, click here to view it. 

As an extra reminder here's the timetable for the week commencing Monday 30th July 2018:

Monday 30th July

6:30pm - Kettlercise
7:35pm - No Zumba

Tuesday 31st July

9am - No Aerobics

Wednesday 1st August

6:30pm - PiYo
7:35pm - Sculpt and Burn

Thursday 2nd August

7pm - Kettlercise (new course, email to book)


Early Bird Prices End:

Monday 13th July Kettlercise - Early Bird ends 30th July

Wednesday 15th July PiYo - Early Bird ends 1st August

Wednesday 15th July Sculpt & Burn - Early Bird ends 1st August

Thursday 2nd July Kettlercise - Early Bird expired


If you're interested in what I've been doing for my recovery, here's my latest video update :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.