The next four week Fitness Quest Membership starts on Monday 20th July and ends on Sunday 16th August.
It's £25 for the four weeks, no commitment to sign up again after it ends.
What is it?
I've been adapting the membership slightly since we began lockdown, taking member feedback into consideration. Along with a support network, and priority access to in person classes (when they are allowed to return), the membership provides the following:
- Unlimited access to the live class timetable, brought to you via Zoom (see timetable below).
- Catch up with HIIT and Boxercise HIIT for up to 7 days after the live class, at a time convenient to you.
- On demand access to a 40-45 minute PiYo session, one routine added to the library per week starting 6th July, these sessions can be accessed as often as you want, to do whenever you can.
- On demand access to short stretch routines. As with PiYo, these are added to a library, you can choose which session to do, whenever you wish. These are simple yet effective stretches which focus on the most common stiff areas such as hips, lower back and shoulders.
- Workout of the week (WOW). This is a weekly workout for those who fancy an extra challenge and something to do in their own time. You can adapt and modify the workout depending on your fitness level and available equipment.
- Access to a private Facebook group where other tips and challenges are provided, also forming the main platform for our support network.
- Potential for small in person fitness groups on private, outside land only (such as gardens). Social distancing must be maintained and the member who wishes to host the session must arrange with the other members and agree a suitable time with myself. If social distancing rules are broken, these sessions will no longer be offered.
- A 20% discount on any further virtual Fitness Quest services such as exercise programming.
Thanks again for all of your continued support, it's very much appreciated during these tough times!