Friday 5 March 2021

Covid-19 Update March 2021


I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the glimmers of sunshine that keep appearing?

Things are slowly beginning to feel as though they are returning to normal, however indoor fitness classes will be one of the later services permitted to return.

According to the governments "roadmap out of lockdown" published on the 22nd February, the earliest we would be able to return to group fitness will be the 17th May 2021. As yet, there is no guidance as to what social distancing measures will be required and as always, I will also need permission from my venues.

I know it is not the update you are all hoping for but I wanted to update you all, especially as schools are re-opening on Monday 8th March and gyms (for individual exercise) are due to open on the 12th April.

I will update you all again when I know more but until then, here is an update on continuing services during this time:

Personal Training

Personal training can continue either online, or from the 29th March 2021, personal training sessions may take place in private outdoor gardens. I will only be training individual clients, or members from the same household at one time for now. Where possible, sessions should remain virtual to continue the effort in reducing social contact. I will be updating the Fitness Quest Covid-19 Policies before the 29th March 2021. This date is subject to change by the UK Government.

Virtual Classes

Virtual classes will continue as long as they are needed and financially viable for me to run. Currently I am offering the following:
  • Two live, 40 minute classes on Wednesdays (6:15pm Full Body Blast, 7pm Boxercise HIIT)
  • Catch up available for the above two classes for 7 days
  • Library of on demand content from PiYo, M1ND, short stretch routines, SH1FT, L1FT
  • Workout of the Week (WOW) - A challenge you can modify and complete in your own time
The virtual blocks are £25 for 4 weeks and if enough people wish to continue the remaining proposed dates are:
  • 22nd March - 18th April 2021
  • 19th April - 16th May 2021
I hope to film more on demand content over the coming months as the weather begins to brighten up (I need to film outside due to lack of indoor space). These extra sessions will include glute strengthening for a strong back and mini Pilates sessions.

If you would like to sign up to either/both of the above virtual blocks please email info@fitnessquest.co.uk

Can't wait to see you all again soon!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.