Wednesday 5 May 2021

Return to Classes - Fingers crossed for 17th May 2021

 


It's been a while since we were last at classes and I just wanted to provide a very quick update in preparation for our return...

When are we back?

All being well, Boris will announce soon that indoor fitness classes will be able to resume on the 17th May 2021 - This means that if you were booked onto a course before the lockdown, your classes will continue where they left off from the week commencing 17th May. If you were not booked onto a course, I will be announcing the next start dates as soon as possible but in the meantime, Monday evening HIIT will have plenty of availability if you can't wait to get started!

Action required

To make the return to classes as smooth as possible, I need all members to take the following action:

1. Carefully read the Fitness Quest Covid-19 Policy, currently it is the same as before lockdown however it may be updated once the government/venue release more guidelines. It's been a while since you would have read it so please do not skip this stage.

2. Please complete a new PAR-Q - All members returning to classes must have completed one in 2021.

3. Keep your fingers crossed!

Sorry I can't provide more of an update, judging by previous announcements we are likely to have a week or less notice. Please don't delay on taking the above actions as I once I have the all clear I will be super busy making sure everything is safe for our return so any time you can save me chasing would be amazing.

I look forward to seeing you all really soon, if you have any questions please email me.

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.