Wednesday 24 April 2013

New Classes Coming Soon...



  • HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) - Commencing Saturday 27th April, 11:15am at Epiphany Primary School. This is a 6 week course and places must be booked. Course is suitable for all levels of fitness, however to get the full benefit of this class you should push your own individual comfort level :-) Please see my previous Blog post for more information on HIIT. £25 for six weeks.
  • Aerobics - Commencing Wednesday 1st May, 6:30pm-7:15pm at Epiphany Primary School, Shillingstone Drive, Bournemouth. This class is suitable for all levels of fitness. Pay on the night: £5 or pay monthly: £15. Please bring an exercise mat with you for this class.

I am also hoping to secure a venue for either a Monday or Tuesday morning around 10am for aerobics and there will also be another Wednesday evening class between 7:30pm-8:30pm starting in a few weeks, although this is likely to be an 8 week Boxercise course (great fun). I also intend to run another HIIT course, depending on the success of the next one, and shall update as soon as possible.

Should you require updates as soon as I post, please subscribe to this blog via the box in the top right corner.

You can also email me: info@fitnessquest.co.uk and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are looking for a class in your area and would like to suggest a possible time and venue, please also let  me know :-)

I look forward to meeting you all soon :-)

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.