Thursday 19 March 2020

COVID-19 UPDATE - ALL CLASSES SUSPENDED AS OF 20TH MARCH 2020


IMPORTANT NOTICE

On Wednesday 18th March, just before the government announced school closures, I made the moral decision to close all of my in person classes for the foreseeable future. I have taken as many precautions over the past couple of weeks that I feel I could, such as enforcing hand washing, asking people to refrain from attending if they are poorly or if they have had contact with someone poorly, operating at a reduced capacity and planning classes to minimise contact with the floor and equipment (unless you bring your own).

Therefore, my final class until further notice will be held on Thursday 19th March 2020.

This has been an extremely difficult and stressful time for all of us and I would like to thank you all for your continued support. I sincerely hope that as a global community we can overcome this pandemic as soon as possible and we will return as soon as it is safe to do so.

In the meantime, I hope to start streaming online classes for my existing members from week commencing 23rd March - I will update as soon as possible, but please ensure you are following on Facebook to received the updates as soon as I have them.

If you have paid for a current or upcoming course/block, I have automatically paused your classes as of 20th March 2020 and all remaining classes will be available to you as soon as we can return to in person classes, I hope this is ok with you all. Please contact me if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.